homes for rent section 8 approved greenville, sc

DONT! Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu. Are you sure want to redirect? We list the local housing authorities. Washer Dryer hookups. These people are corrupt. Its a place where memories are made and dreams are nurtured. allotted parking spaces 2 35 waitlists are available for the public housing program, while . Continue with Recommended Cookies, total apartment units: 68, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 468 months, 202/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, efficiency: $628.00, total apartment units: 101, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 121% & 130% fmr, 1bed, total apartment units: 112, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: $740.00. They are affordable rentals for families who are low income, seniors, or disabled. Section 8 over ten pounds, yard maintenance is included in monthly rent. They never fix anything as asked I had a fire in March because the wires were not up to date in my air and heat unit now my power bill is high because they only cleaned the unit out and put the same one in that caught fire. 29 Attention! No pets. our beautiful and spacious apartment homes come complete with central heat and air water, sewer, trash service and pest cont. You've received a new message from an owner. Maintenance is all men staff and one of them came in my home while I was indisposed. Available now. The apartments are clean, upscale for modern living. 1450 per month. A reset password email was sent to Get notified when we have new listings available for sc section 8. This property offers a self-showing option for your convenience! Available to show 12/19/22. My children were also harassed by the same neighbor who damaged my car. How does income and housing costs in Greenville compare with South Carolina income averages. Refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher included! Horrible I really need to find somewhere else to live! Vivo Living Greenville 75 Mall Connector Road, Greenville, SC 29607 Studio $900 368 sqft 2 Bedrooms $1,225 611 sqft Welcome to Vivo Living Greenville, a residential community crafted with you in mind. For more details and to contact: realtyww. This home is a located a short distance from down town Anderson. House For Rent 2 Stories 7eleven 13-14,999 B-M Ruamc youre the best gif 7-Eleven Stores Near Me - Using the map 7-Eleven are well known for their products that include coffee, dairy products, prepared foods, and gasoline, and candy, different types of beverages, Slurpee beverage and also Big Gulp beverage cup. Find Greenville, SC homes for rent with our borderless search. parking type off street ALL INFORMATION NEEDED IS IN ADD!!! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Located in a small, quiet community just minutes from downtown Honea Path, this unit has new appliances, LVP $850.00 / month AVAILABLE TODAY 2 Bed 1 Bath 900 sqft This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom left side unit has been updated with new flooring throughout, appliances and countertops. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath! Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). Available now. Pets Allowed Get the best price at ListedBuy! Vaulted ceilings! Small barn. 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths, with brand new paint, gorgeous hardwood floors, and a fenced patio, this condo is the perfect place to call home. Check out this Attractive new home in the heart of Downtown Greenville! refrigerator, & stove. They were not. 101 Hamilton Park Cir, Greenwood, SC 29649. Gonna have to get legal help. Beautiful flooring and paint! parking type unknown Please provide us with your phone number and find your next rental today! I have videos of leaking problems I had bugs, then Porsche did an inspection on the apartment told me to send the pictures that I had since I moved in to their email I sent them in and when I moved out half of the pictures that I sent in they use them to make it seem like did it, I didnt do the walk through those were the pictures that they took they charged me $100 and something dollars to take out a coffee table and two end tables in a ottersman I had holes in the wall from maintenance that never fixed it I had leaks, when it rain outside it comes in from my front window from the wall or something like that it was bugs in there big spiders the doors werent new the back blinds werent new they came out of somebody elses apartment the bathroom sink kept leaking cause when they finally came to fix my bathroom they didnt fix my sink back right, the water in the tub it was black stuff coming out of it,the bedroom door and my sons room hinges was loose it fell off and they charging me for things that I knw I didnt do. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Check out this renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bath mobile home! walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10th, 2022 FROM 10:00 UNTIL 11:00 AM. Schedule a showing on our website: Listedbuy. Washer/dryer hookups! All new paint and flooring! - APTS/HOUSING MAKE THIS 3/2 HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! IF INTERESTED BE THERE ON TIME!! . $1,450 3 BE 2 BA 1,069 ft 30+ days ago RENTCaf Report View property New homes are getting added all the time. 20 HERITAGE 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOUSE FOR RENT WITH APPLIANCES!! 700 Laurens Terrace Dr. Laurens, South Carolina. near legacy charter school. -Tenants are responsible 7 Edgewood Dr Unit A Ware Shoals, SC 29692 $695.00 / Month --------------------------- Interested in this property? The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Simpsonville, South Carolina for a two-bedroom apartment is between $946 and $1,156. Please make sure that you use the correct web address when accessing Affordable Housing. Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Frig and Great value! Landscaping Included Pets Allowed Get the best price at ListedBuy! To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. 28. Accepts Section 8. Average affordable monthly apartment cost in Greenville. central heat and a/c. DONT! They never fix anything as asked I had a fire in March because the wires were not up to date in my air and heat unit now my power bill is high because they only clea. Ceiling fans! Worst housing experience this side of hell. Do not move here. Leases less of income. These are owned by the state. PHAs in South Carolina Links to PHA websites Some PHAs have long waiting lists, so you may want to apply at more than one PHA. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Large 2 bd. Pets are welcome at all Conrex homes. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Comes with refrigerator READ PLEASE!!!! Central Air and heat. State of South Carolina Median Income. There are consta. Learn more. This charming property is just off Pendleton street in Greenville section 8/housing assistance: not accepted lease to purchase option: not available lease length: minimum lease term of 6 months. $478.00. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Email. setting up your account. Public Housing and Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8) To apply for either type of help, visit your local Public Housing Agency (PHA). unit 24 Condo $2,072 Available NowSection 8 las vegas. Section 8 approved units:64 The fair market rate f . Creek Side Apartments. Laurens Terrace Apartments. How to Apply. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Simpsonville landlords $600 per month towards rent. Crazy black mold in the ceiling and vents, broken glass in the carpet. They would wait until I left my home to enter on other occasions. At The Greenville Housing Authority, we understand that a home is so much more than just a roof over your head. hour. Stove and refrigerator provided! Text or call 725 207 xyz x no section 8 please get the best price at listedbuy! 1 Bedroom. Attention! Privately owned subsidized housing apartments. It's redirect to out side of gosection Section 8 applicants welcome! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom newly renovated left side unit is now available for rent. Im planning to leave Myrtle Beach n/ going back to Greenville. Charming new rental in downtown greenville. Not mention right by Main Street down town Greenville. total apartment units: 45, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/202 , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $740.00, two bedroom apartments available now! Even though renovation is now scheduled I lived here 2 years and there was no laundry on site. Unfortunately this property does not accept section 8. Get Emailed When Ads Are Posted Matching Your Criteria Applications for Greenville County are only open annually during the month of September. Tenant responsible for all utilities. Resident Pays Electricity. This listing has been saved to your favorites! Other sites may charge a fee to list your property. Approved section 8 vouchers only! Breakaway Properties. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Simpsonville. They also stole from me. You have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com! They have this guest policy and parking policy which is ridiculous its like living in prison just because you get assistance doesnt mean you have to be treated like scum .They print peoples names and birthdays in the news letter isnt that a invasion of privacy what if I dont want my name in the newspaper isnt that against the law to publish something without a persons permission. Many of the apartments have had new kitchen cabinets installed without handles, painting partly done, no new carpet or flooring placed, hallways without carpet or covering, blinds off the windows for months, and promised bathroom renovations not being done. Homes for rent in Greenville, South Carolina have a median rental price of $1,795. 36. Violence and other illegal activity continues. Quiet street. clubhous, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 799 sq.ft. Living at Shemwood Crossing is extremely difficult. Resident Pays Heat. Podcast NEW Blog Apartments Houses Post a listing. You can unsubscribe at any time. The brick walls within the units give off a prison vibe. Houses for rent section 8 south carolina 101 houses for rent House For Rent PREMIUM 1 bd, 2 ba, 900 sqft Home for rent Greenwood, South Carolina $ 850 Greenwood, South Carolina 1 bedroom 2 bathrooms 900 sq.feet - Section 8 not accepted for this property.-Security deposit is equal to one month's rent. Application fee is $60 per person for anyone 18 workshopstorage area. (e.g. parking in front of entrance yes To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Central heat and air, all electric. Lovely 3 Bedroom 2 Bath house for rent. *No eviction within the past 7 years*. Section8Housing - Rental Housing Deals 2. built 2010 (approx.) parking in front of entrance yes Wow just as i thought the city was growing and things were changing on thus side ah town, my experience trying to visit my sisters house last nigghh was very traumatic we couldnt even pull into the neighborhood cops w. Wow just as i thought the city was growing and things were changing on thus side ah town, my experience trying to visit my sisters house last nigghh was very traumatic we couldnt even pull into the neighborhood cops were all over the place they wasnt letting anyone in or out !! uni, 2 bedroom unit off hampton ave ext for rent NEW stove and refrigerator included! built 2012 (approx.) I have videos of leaking problems I had bugs, then Porsche did an inspection on the apartment told me to send the pictures that I had since I moved in to their email I. I put some pictures on here that I was dealing with. At Vivo Living we offer cozy common areas, state of the art fitness equipment, and co-working spaces making your morning commute easy. This is an impressive home and you will love. Judson Mill Lofts. washer & dryer connections. allotted parking spaces 2 Need a new account? Ceiling fans and fireplace. parking in front of entrance no The apartments are for people who like to live in a quiet, peaceful atomsphere. Im planning to leave Myrtle Beach n/ going back to Greenville. Search by any criteria! View 14 Section 8 Housing for rent in Greenville County, SC. Spectacular downtown Greenville Condo! near elementary school"). Thats why we are committed to providing quality, affordable housing and workforce housing assistance for veterans as well as low to moderate income families.With our affordable housing programs, you can have the peace of mind and stability that comes with knowing you have a safe and stable place to call home. Del-co Realty: Your Premier Greenville, SC Real Estate Team. Pets Allowed Get the best price at ListedBuy! We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Sorry but this email is not registered. Text or call 725 207 xyz x no section 8 please get the best price at listedbuy! Section 8 WANT TO SEE THIS PROPERTY? Spartanburg County, SC Houses for Rent 161 Rentals Available 1074 Boiling Springs Rd Updated Today 1074 Boiling Springs Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303 3 Beds $1,695 Email Property (864) 754-6895 250 S 1516 Updated Today 250 S 1516, Chesnee, SC 29323 3 Beds $1,650 Covey Homes Addison 1 Day Ago 807 Exley Ln, Spartanburg, SC 29301 They would have done a story, but the residents who were asked would not appear on TV. It's a place where memories are made and dreams are nurtured. Required*. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. Theres no way to follow the chain of command. 3 Bedroom Home in Aiken! Maintenance constantly keeps the outside well groomed. As our community continues to grow and change, TGHA continues to develop new strategies. If they complain, and the management who falsely claims all apartments have been renovated takes issue with their appearance on TV, those residents might be discriminated against. List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. I was harassed severely by a neighbor. --------------------------- Property Nice 2 bed, 2.5 bath two story townhouse in Greer! Transportation Car-Dependent 46 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Pets Allowed WasherDryer Connections Get the best price at ListedBuy! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Section 8 program. Find a Rental Property. Living at Shemwood Crossing is extremely difficult. built 2010 (approx.) The first month total move in price is $1950. Beautiful kitchen! The neighbors are quiet, working people. 122 Edinburgh Court, Greenville, SC, 29607. Please confirm your email address. Especially if you work full time and have children this place has no play area for the children, they do inspections every 2-3 months you have no privacy in the home youre paying rent at. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. No utilities included, these are separate from the rent. This is a pet free home (no pets) and we are not setup for Section 8 housing vouchers. (864) 385-2771. Toll Free (844) 411 8442, 2023 The Greenville Housing Authority |. You have successfully verified your account, please continue signing in. They will never fix anything and they will absolutely lie to your face. Open floor plan with beautiful vinyl plank floors throughout Don't miss a great opportunity to live in an affordable house close to downtown and The Village of West Greenville. Not mention right by Main Street down town Greenville. Leave us your email address and we'll keep you notified about: I would like to receive updates about products I might be interested in. Any tenant just has to go with the flow of things here. You may also be interested in homes that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 29605, 29607, or in neighboring cities, such as Greer, Simpsonville, Easley, or Anderson. Section 8 applicants welcome! (866) 466-7328. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. This unit has laminate wood floors. ALL INFORMATION NEEDED IS IN ADD!!! Toll Free (844) 411 8442. 2735- ANDERSON RD , GREENVILLE , SC 29611 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted total apartment units: 112, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: $740.00 Asia Sewell (2.6/5) 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 6 Mcbeth St, Greenville, SC 29611 It's located in 29611, Greenville, Greenville County, SC .application. This home wont last long! Infohomes_charleston-d526374for-rent_i52599--- Get the best price at ListedBuy! The townhome features plenty of storage space with lots of closets, and . | Single-Family Preforeclosure NEW View Details *Rental Value Coming Soon All other county applicants can apply here anytime. W/D hook-u Emerald Commons is directly across from Burger King on White Horse Rd. Central air and gas heat. we take section 8 housing choice, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 940 sq.ft. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. FYI First month's rent isn't due until move in. Thank you. . Stratham Place Waitlist Opening 3/3/2023! Email Property. Landlords can list properties on this website at no cost. Get the best price at ListedBuy! For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! You want an affordable home that fits your needs. My mom moved out in March and she received her security deposit back after 2 months which is ok. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. . There is an issue with your account. there are babys and mothers out here just trying to live. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Conveniently schedule a showing online. (866) 466-7328 Newly built back deck! total apartment units: 40, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 60 months, 202/8 nc , between 131% & 140% fmr, efficiency: $628.00, total apartment units: 200, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 60 months, lmsa , between 101% & 120% fmr, 2bed, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup built 1994 (approx.) RDL56397---. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. Please select a user type to finish Overbrook Place Apartments proudly abides by the Equal Opportunity Housing federal regulations. And, once you have moved in, Carolina Moves Property Management is there with exceptional response times for maintenance issues and other tenant concerns. TTY/TDD: 711 here you will be able to enjoy a pea, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup built 1955 (approx.) 4716 Bonnie Forest Blvd. parking in front of entrance yes $825 a month for this 3 bedroom house with nice tile and carpet! I lived at Greenville Summit for few years, n/ I thought was nice place to live n/ very convinience. The apartment manager when I stayed was rude then he put us in an apartment next to someone who he knew had a bug problem but he wouldnt tell us what kind but it turned out to be bed bugs. Hampton House Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Housing Consultants & Referral Service Website (864) 229-4890 306 Grove St Greenwood, SC 29646 CLOSED NOW 3. Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home; Kitchen Options . More info. The play area is for those with well-trained kids. Big front porch, deck in rear. Attention! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. I took this complaint to the rental office and nothing was done. I understand their position. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Com For the safety and peace of mind for you and our TRV57180---. Section 8 Rental Properties in South Carolina | RentalAds Section 8 Rentals in South Carolina (0) No rental matches found for: South Carolina Any Rental Property Type $0 - $9000/month Studio or larger 1 or more Bathrooms Accepts Section 8 Try broadening your search. A forgot username email could not be sent to Now the downstairs lobby is in construction while apartments remain unfinished,. Please call us for assistance at GREAT PRICE & SUPER LOCATION!! This listing may accept housing or section 8 but.

East Kentwood Baseball, How Many Times Did Jesus Confront The Pharisees, Articles H